Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What is this blog about?


Before I start with the highly embellished history (or at least my version) of the creation of the El Tigre, I need to explain what this blog is and is not.

If you are looking for anti studio rants and blame game finger pointing, then this might not be the blog for you.
(If you want to hear that stuff, buy me some Tequila shots and I'll tell it to you straight.)

BUT if you would like to read a romantic and earnest retelling of our experience making El Tigre, then you are in for a treat. I think.

6 comments:

Mukpuddy said...

Can't wait buddy!!!

juako said...

I'm so exited to find this blog, a really true fun of el tigre, love the idea. Cant wait to see how you made the show.

Un saludo grande a los dos desde Uruguay
Joaquin

Jorge R. Gutierrez said...

Gracias guys! Juako from Uruguay and the Muks from New Zealand. The world is a small place.

Eric Gonzalez said...

I can't wait to hear how you made the show so awesome before I got there!

Chris Battle said...

I might have to take you up on that Tequila offer.

Dustin said...

No way, awesome! A blog specifically for El Tigre! I always look at the blogs of other crew members hoping that they put up El Tigre stuff, and now there's this. AWESOME!